n1
ashleymenuneedle2
  • Welcome
  • About Us
  • Store
  • Blog
  • Sew Simply Chic
  • Contact

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Fleece bottoms- AKA Bug Butts


These are a life saver in my house. Fleece is a natural repeller of moisture. So how these great things work is that they keep the moisture from leaking out onto sheets, blankets & even pajamas. I use them every night with my boys. We never wake up to wet sheets anymore! Most will think of fleece as being warm, but it actually breathes really well. I live in a very HOT climate & my boys don't get any warmer than a pair of shorts & a shirt.

They are made to your child’s measurements for the perfect fit!
Soakers look like underwear, Shorties are shorts & longies are pants.
They will vary in price from $9 (this includes postage or ppd) to $15ppd depending on what size you need what inseam you need & what print you desire. I can get pretty much any color fleece or if you want a specific print, There is a JoAnn's by me I can go to, however price will be adjusted accordingly!
Colors I have in stock are:
Red
Orange
Light yellow
Yellow
Green
Blue
Purple
Black
White
Brown
Prints in stock:
Mulitcolored Dinos on Aqua
Black & gray camo
ABC dinos
Multi colored dots on Pastel Pink

No comments:

About Me

My photo
We have been married 4 years & currently live outside Phoenix, AZ with our cute little Bubba & our sweet little. Kevin is Serving in the Air Force as an F-16 crew Chief & Ashley stays home with Brok & Lukas runs her own business!

Blog Archive